I've been tagged so here goes...
What I was doing ten years ago: I was living in NY, working for GE a gazillion hours a week, skiing every weekend, and playing at Lake George as much as possible.
5 Things on My To-Do List: The small picture stuff is boring (wash the car, mail a package, buy groceries etc) so I wanted to think bigger - Have another baby, build a dream house, take a trip to England/Ireland so we can hit Wimbledon, take a trip to Australia to see Chris and Penny and play down there a bit, and... oh, get Lasik eye surgery.
Things I would do if I became an insta-billionaire: After paying off absolutely everything, I would have my dream house built, well 3 of them - one in NY, one in Park City, and one in Florida. That way, all the best seasons are covered. While those were being built, we could pack up and spend a year or two traveling the world on a cruise ship. We could home school Ryan so that's no biggie. I promise I would give to charity and lots of folks who are needy too.
3 Bad Habits: First, I hide stuff. I hate clutter that I have to put stuff away - letters, bills, toys, food, clothing - I can't stand to see it out. Now, the part that makes this a bad habit, is that I usually can't remember where I put anything. I also split my nails and hate to get the mail.
Places I Have Lived: Rotterdam, NY; Germany for 6 weeks one summer; Bolton Landing, NY; Rochester, NY; Albany, NY; Orem, UT; Cedar Hills, UT
Jobs I Have Had: cleaning cabins, Dairy Queen, hostess, waitress, substitute teacher, stuffed animal salesperson (don't ask), Hershey Chocolate sales rep, car wash, corporate trainer, instructional designer, interior designer
Things You Might Not Know About Me: I can be paralyzingly shy. In kindergarten, my teacher notified my parents that she thought I was "retarded" (her word) because I wouldn't speak. Also, I hate Halloween. It's getting better now that I have Ryan but ever since preschool and having to dress up every year for a halloween parade, I hated it. I did NOT like the attention. You can't pay me to wear a costume!
OK, I tag: Julie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
LOL! Nice teacher. Let's not call it "shy," let's skip straight to "RETARDED." That is so funny! I would be mad if my child's teacher told me that though! I like your to-do list. Please let us go on the cruise with you! :)
Shel My Belle! That was fun to read! I didn't know you were shy :) And I would totally have bought stuffed animals from you ;) oh and chocolate, too.
I ADORE YOU!!!
Post a Comment