Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And the other shoe drops.


Just wanted to post a quick note to show what I've been up to lately. As you can see, not much. Surgery went well Friday and the recovery has been good - way better than last time. I think my cast even looks better, especially the permanent marker toe ring I'm sporting! Ryan and Paul have been great. Ryan was way excited to be my little helper.

Spending quantity time in bed let me catch up on my reading, my catalogs, miscellaneous blogs, sleep, reality TV, and thanks to Nikki - InTouch weekley and the Enquirer! I can now identify celebrities by their cellulite. Yup, I know, I'm really focusing on self improvement. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

we need to come sign your cast!

Emilie and Branden said...

Hey lady...how are you feeling? Can I bring you a treat? A fountain drink? Another mag?

Shel said...

I'm doing really well Em. Let's bring the kids to the park (I'll drive, not walk :) or go grab some lunch together.