Thursday, May 22, 2008

It was bound to happen.



This sign showed up on Ryan's door a couple weeks ago. What a crackup. Then the next day, his cousins were coming to stay the weekend and it was updated by some helpers...




Note the spelling of 'cousins'. So basically, I think everyone is allowed and welcome :)

5 comments:

M2QC said...

When we were talking about this at Dixie's, and people were saying Boys Rule Girls Drool, and stuff like that, I almost outed "BROS BEFORE HOS!" But luckily I checked myself first. Let's hope he makes it at least until Jr. High before THAT shows up on his door! :)

Julie said...

Love the spelling! At our house it is usually the NO BOYS thing and that of course makes for alot of crying! Fun times!

Lindsey Hoffmann said...

Oh my goodness. He's getting so big so fast. I'm sure when we come in July he'll make an exception for little girl Avery! Hopefully:)

D said...

Madison saw your post and all she could see was the "no Grils" picture. She chuckled and said "hey that's Ryans sign!"

~Nikki said...

Mac and Lil are posting signs, too. I'll have to take pics for our blog. Great idea :) these little rites of passage are sometimes hilarious