Thursday, May 1, 2008

Words I Despise. (updated)

Yup, there are a few words out that that I just can't stand. Some are worse than others, depending on the context (as you will see). If you're talking about a cake, I guess it's okay to use the word 'moist', but I prefer not to.

Paul noticed a long time ago that I just get super skeeved at certain words and that started it all - I maintain the list and add to it time to time. I've even forgotten several of them. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment. If it's a word I can barely stand to pronounce... on the list it goes :)

moist
loins
t*ts
squander
penal (colony)
flan
thong
mucus
panties
phlegm
crotch
pissed

I'm seeing a bit of a theme here. ewwwwww.

5 comments:

M2QC said...

Ewwwww! Those are on my list too. Ewww. I would add mucus and quiche. I also don't like panties. Especially when it is used anywhere near moist.

Julie said...

You are hilarious! Add phlegm to the list

Emilie and Branden said...

JUDICIARY!!!!!!!! But moist takes the cake. HA!

Jeff said...

This totally cracked me up. It reminded me of my high school friend, Carmen, who hated the word "crotch." And therefore I had to use it every chance I got. I really don't know what's on my list....I'll have to think about it.

~Nikki said...

YAY!!!! I may have to copy and paste this onto our blog :) SO FUNNY!!!!