On a field trip to a nearby farm, they got to touch a turkey waddle (ewwww).
My boy got to sit on a tractor and lower that big scoopy thingy on the front.
Oh, hello.
Here's Ryan and his buddy Tyler.
The kindergarten concert was adorable. (yellow shirt, spiky hair).
Let us out!!!! I love this picture. Actually, Ryan had a playdate with a bunch of kids and one of them smacked the baseball over the fence. They were Very tempted to try and get over. Luckily, Paul was there to save the day and get the ball back.
This has been such a fun year. Ryan amazes us every day with the things he has learned and remembers. He can't seem to remember to make his bed or put his toothbrush stuff away but he does pretty well with everything else :)








2 comments:
I can't believe he's almost a first grader! All day at school now? What will you do with yourself:)? (nails, hair, catch up on shows...just some things I can think of!)
I can't say that I would be overly excited to touch a turkey waddle...but drive a tractor..now that's fun! I drove my first tractor on the farm at age 5 as well. Ahhhh. Good times.
Post a Comment