Sunday, June 29, 2008

Randall is back.

When Ry was little, maybe 2, he created an imaginary friend named Randall. Randall lived in the mountains and would come down to play. They played, talked about going horseback riding together, and would both go on car rides with us. For a long time, Randall was at our house every day. I almost sat on him a couple times.

When we asked what Randall looked like Ryan said he was purple and kind of looked like a lizard.
Maybe like this?


We finally realized that he had been watching Monsters Inc waaaaay too much. We put the movie away but Randall stuck around for another year.

He's Ba'ack..
Now, Ry is almost six. And he came in and announced that Randall was here and wanted to go for a bike ride with us. Apparently he's been skulking around the house and yard the past couple days.

I know. We gotta get him a brother or sister ;)

5 comments:

M2QC said...

Cute Ryan. Just wanted to extend the invitation to Randall to join us on the 4th of July. Any friend of Ryan's is a friend of ours.

Lindsey Hoffmann said...

That's so funny because I was just thinking about Randall the other day! Wondering where he was, what he's been up to, how he's been...now I can get all the updates! I've always liked Randall:)

Jeff said...

When I was 4/5 years old, I had an imaginary dog named Phyllis. I used to carry a dog leash around with me everywhere I went. Crazy? Maybe. But I like to think that I was just being creative.

Shel said...

Phyllis huh? Hey, you could have just carried around one of those invisible dogs! My sister had one - I was always jealous.

Julie said...

How funny he names him Randall..my nephew had one and his name was john Michael!