Sunday, May 3, 2009

ewwwww.

Can you name this item?




Yes, yes - you are all too smart. It's one of the odd things that go along with having a puppy. The cute thing is, when Ryan found this one, he put it in a baggie and then left it under his pillow for the Dog Tooth Fairy. She didn't come.

5 comments:

Lindsey Hoffmann said...

I was going to say popcorn, but getting a closer look I'm thinking it's a tooth? A molar? A molar from the mouth of Ryan? If I'm right (since I'm the first one to answer) do I get a prize?

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is, it looks scary! I might have nightmares now. :) Perhaps it's best not to tell me what it is. I'll just pretend it's a tiny seashell.

M2QC said...

I'm guessing it's one of Max's teeth? Looks kinda canine-y to me...

D said...

I too think it is a tooth! Let's hope you didn't find it in your food?

Emilie and Branden said...

I want to play with the puppy!!