Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This girl.


So Emilie Campbell is the best photog in the west! I've been meaning to post these pics and am finally getting around to it. Please don't think this is a 'look at me and my family' post - it's truly a look at what a rockin' photographer Emilie is. And not only that, she is the coolest, funniest, greenest (judging by christmas gifts :) , awesomest rock 'n roll widow I know!





5 comments:

michellecluff said...

agreed. and your family really is beautiful! I love you both!

Julie said...

Emilie does rock! I want her to do our fam! Merry Christmas! Your pics are darling!

The Pratts said...

I am totally withyou there! Emilie is the most awesome persome you cuold know and soooo talented! She did so great on our family photos and yours are darling! Love her!

Emilie and Branden said...

Omigosh. I am SOOO loving you right now. I haven't checked your blog enough lately! You're the bomb!

~Nikki said...

LOVE THESE!!! Emilie is indeed a talent, but I am certain it helps when the medium is oh so fine!!!