Friday, September 26, 2008

It's a dry heat.

So the other day, Paul was headed downstairs and I was sitting on the sofa. He looked over at me and stops...

He says "Are you cold?"

"No."

"Oh...Do you have nylons on?"

"No. Why?"

"What's up with your legs?"

"What?!"

And this is what can happen to you when you live in the desert and forget to put lotion on out of the shower. My legs looked like snakeskin! ick! I don't want to gross him out too badly so I'll try and be better about the whole lotion thing. I know, tmi.

4 comments:

Lindsey Hoffmann said...

Actually, that's hilarious! I totally know what you're talking about. I think it's funny he thought you were wearing nylons. Who wears nylons? Come on, Paul, get with the times!

The Pratts said...

I totally feel your pain. When ever the weather changes I peel! Even on my hands - it is so gross! We all need to have San Diego weather - then my skin would be forever nice!

Julie said...

Summer yesterday said " I am turning into a mom"...I said why and she said " my heels are cracking like yours"!! So I hear ya on flaking skin. Lets go get pedicures!

~Nikki said...

But you still have some of the prettiest legs around ya know!