Oh, how I have missed good pizza. Growing up with pizza places on every other corner, it's nice to have finally found a place where the pizza doesn't come from a chain and is delicious!
Pizzeria 712 (in that big new plaza on State St in Orem) is my new local favorite. The ambiance is incredible--this place feels like something that you'd find tucked away in some little corner of a big city. The restaurant feels cozy, and it's fun to see the brick oven blazing away in the corner. The menu changes every few months because they use so many fresh ingredients.
Today, Julie and I had house-pulled mozzarella with fresh tomatoes and basil, a mozzarella, tomato, and cheese pizza, and a raspbetty peach cobbler for dessert. After looking at the dinner menu, I can't wait to go back!
Here's a link to their blog too. http://www.pizzeria712.blogspot.com/
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Okay, and why didn't we take a picture??? Loved the post and lunch was awesome. Lets go again! MMMmm craving the rasberry and peach cobbler.
TOTALLY wanting to go. I was in the middle of shopping at Orson Gygi when Shel called to tell me of this wonderful find. I can't wait to go try the mozzerella sticks. I have been craving them ever since.
Do I hear a ladies night out???
(john would be so sad if we left him home, maybe a date night?)
Post a Comment