Thursday, September 18, 2008

Straptinis!

So my cousin Stephanie Hodges is going to be on TV tonight (9/19, 10pm EST)! She'll be on CNBC presenting her designer bra straps on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch!

She's got a great idea and a great little company and she needs our votes. They make beautiful, sexy crystal bra straps in all different colors and styles that can be worn with cute tank tops, dresses, and bathing suit tops.

Please support Steph by voting for her after the show airs. You can vote on the cnbc page http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838512 or at www.straptinis.com. Voting closes at noon Friday. Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

Flyin' Ute said...

I voted! Do you have any? Would they even look cute on a 34A ???

Julie said...

oops..how funny! That above comment is from me..NOT Mike. I forgot Mkke was signed it. Oh well..

Shel said...

oh that's funny - I totally thought he wanted to buy you some.

She's going to send me a pair. By the way, she won! He site will be featured on CNBC The Big Idea for a few days and hopefully get lots of exposure.